Emerging Leader Coaching: From Keyboard to Conference Room
Ask yourself these important questions:
- Is your boss hinting that it’s time for you to step up and lead?
- Have you just transitioned from crunching code to leading a team?
- Are you resisting being separate from the “gang’?
- Do you struggle with more client demands than you used to?
- Do you find that your “logical” arguments don’t tend to work with other leaders in the organization?
If you answer yes to any of these, consider executive coaching to propel you through your learning curve as a new leader.
Experienced Leader Coaching: From Conference to Board Room
Are you ready to work with an IT Coach? Ask yourself these questions:
- How clear is your vision for your team of technologists or experts?
- What are you struggling to hang on to that maybe you should be letting go of?
- Are you uncertain how to add value now that your work seems so intangible?
- Have you created a support team? Do you know who your advocates and sponsors are?
- How aware are you of your reputation and how its affecting your future?
- What is the legacy you are building — either inadvertently or deliberately?
- How influential are you? How can you be more?
If you don’t have the answers to these questions yet, it’s time to work with an experienced coach.
Executive Coaching: Eliminating Derailing Behaviors
Ask yourself these critical questions:
- Is someone in your organization demonstrating behaviors that create a hostile work environment?
- Do you have a direct report who treats you and your peers with the utmost respect but treats others at lower levels badly?
Derailing behaviors are, unfortunately, all too common despite organizations’ best efforts to establish more healthy and supportive work environments. BEC works with “Alphas,” those leaders who are highly valued for what they produce, but can be demanding and intimidating to others.
Leadership Development: Training Options
Not all organizations are supported by in-house professional development teams. At BEC, we support learning in all forms, including in-class training events.
We customize programs to exceed the expectations of our clients by offering a modular format that naturally increases learning and retention rates.
With our modular approach, you get:
- Quicker chunks of learning that are easy to adopt
- Real-time opportunities to apply and practice new content between sessions
- Multiple opportunities for your people to connect across teams, departments and silos — creating a tighter-knit organization
- Opportunity to create the successful habits of a true learning organization
BEC offers a menu of standard management development programs for you to choose from. Bypass an expensive needs assessment and get your people trained quickly on the most common of all business skills.