- A CIO or Director searching for better ways to influence and advocate for IT?
- A new leader of technologists, engineers or experts who is transitioning from doing to leading?
- An existing tech leader looking to get more engagement and productivity from your teams?
- A technologist seeking balance between the demands of the work and those of the internal or external customer?
Then, BEC can help.
What We Do
We provide the highest quality executive coaching and leadership development opportunities to those professionals interested in moving beyond the status quo.
- Through customized executive coaching programs, we partner with you to achieve goals that are most important to you.
- And through our flexible modular training programs, we can help you build the foundational leadership skills required by your organization.
- We also provide valuable learning opportunities through our webinar series. These one-hour, video-conference sessions, provide you with relevant content that you can implement immediately.
- Finally, we are available to present highly-interactive and insightful keynotes for your organization, association or conference events.
Results matter to you and to us. In coaching, we begin by identifying the goals that are most important to you and your organization. From these goals we determine possible measures that are continually refined to reflect new insights. We assess progress with regular check-ins with you and key stakeholders.
In our training modules, we go through a similar process. The modules you select are already designed to address your needs. We’ll check participant reactions, then we’ll check in with their leaders to see how the content is being applied. If we need to, we’ll modify content on the fly to make sure it works for your team.
After twenty years and 10,000 hours of coaching, we have a number of specializations that we make available as part of our coaching and training designs.
- Instructional design
- Executive coaching
- Strengths Theory
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Group process facilitation
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team development theory